joel marion (dot) blogspot (dot) com
My name is Joel. This is my Blog.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006
the learning never ends
Oh how paper-writing time is so great for procrastinatory ventures into other forms of learning... like learning how to put music on my website, and then learning how to make it work for everyone!

So, I have a new embedded mp3 player, after many complaints about the last one not working unless you were using firefox (seriously people, I don't know why anyone would use Internet Explorer, it's only the number one reason the internet is considered dangerous. anyways, I'm just saying, you might want to consider it, that's all).

The new player, still tucked (now even more) neatly at the top of the left-hand column, also offers me the possibility of lining up multiple songs in a playlist... (*snickers to self... I'll let you figure out what that means). AND, it will remember where you left off last time you visited, and whether or not you left the song playing or stopped it because your boss was coming around the corner. ah technology, how can you not love it (today)?

-joel
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Loved 'A Gift' & 'Harmonic Interlude'!
You truly have a gift.
How do you find time to study, go to work & TA work, school, & create such beautiful music???

Anonymous Anonymous said...
AHhhhhhhh! Joel you named it! Very Nice. (yet...I am still somehow pleased that I got to hear it first, and when it was still untitled ;)

Keep on keeping on...it's brilliant.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
its pretty...different, but loverly nonetheless.

i also like the whiney - 'the world is an ugly place' - 'but i still love you' music.. put some of those ones up! and the hawksley inspired one : )

m