joel marion (dot) blogspot (dot) com
My name is Joel. This is my Blog.

Sunday, November 05, 2006
a quick thank you..
Many generous thanks to Ms. Wedgewood for helping me with that pesky CSS problem that was making the blog layout mess up on Internet Explorer. Hopefully now everyone can see the page properly. She was also kind enough to contribute to the javascript error we've been getting, but I haven't gotten around to fixing that part yet.
If you are still experiencing problems viewing the page please email me about it with as much detail as possible, and I'll try to get this new layout to work nicely for everyone.
---

In other news... I have a full update coming soon for those of you who have been following my Congo election experience...

thank you for your patience.

-joel
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I really like the colour photo at the top. It reminds me of Spring, which is nice when I look outside and it's actually wintery grey.

Looking forward to more updates, always.