joel marion (dot) blogspot (dot) com
My name is Joel. This is my Blog.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006
A New Look
well, having just finished with school (and after the requisite partying), I decided it was time to do some upgrading to the website. If you don't come here often you probably won't notice, but I've done two major things.. First, I consolidated the old website from the U of W site and al its goodies, into the blogger site. Second, I updated the template to something a little more to my style. If you're familiar with the old U of W site, you'll notice that the blogger section (this stuff, in the middle section) gets updated way more often. and if you're more familiar with the blog, you'll notice a bunch of extra links and other useful tools, particularly along the right-hand column.

so there it is, something a little nicer to work with. As always, if you spot any problems or mistakes please forward them along. and I always appreciate your comments on my ramblings.

happy spring.

-joel
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
your ramblings are interesting, as always, but i wish you would write about your music more, or even put up some audio samples...